We're looking for the next innovative small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) that, through the adoption of digital or key enabling technologies, is an inspiring example of ground-breaking European industry.
The first edition of the event is taking place on 15-16 November this year in Copenhagen, Denmark, as part of the global finals of the Creative Business Cup 2017.
The award looks to recognise an SME that has technological transformation at the core of its successful business. This SME should be an example for other European businesses and encourage them to adopt digital and/or key enabling technologies.
All entries will be screened against a set of pre-defined criteria by Watify experts in the fields of innovation and technology. This screening will result in a shortlist of 5 finalists.
The finalists will pitch their cases in Copenhagen before a live audience and a jury composed of business executives and senior representatives from the European Commission, its executive agency for SMEs (EASME), the Creative Business Cup (CBC) and Watify. The jury will then decide on the overall Watify Solution Award winner 2017.
The winner will:
- Receive a €1,000 prize.
- Have the opportunity to showcase their technological transformation in a promotional video.
- Be awarded a CBC/Watify diploma.
- Have opportunities to network with entrepreneurs and investors from across the globe.
Who can apply?
European SMEs and entrepreneurs that have gone, or are going through a high-impact and innovative technological transformation.
In particular, the jury will be looking for a creative transformation that:
- Innovates in terms of technology, product or service.
- Brings about change in the value chains of industry and inside the company itself and/or can inspire new business models.
- Shows unique value propositions.
- Has scalability potential.
The application deadline is 24 October 2017. More information on the WATIFY Solution Award is available.
Apply online now.