The preliminary programme for Raw materials week 2017 is now available.
Following the success of the 1st edition of the "Raw Materials Week", the 2nd edition will take place in Brussels from Monday 6 to Friday 10 November 2017. It will be a great opportunity for the raw materials community to discuss and exchange on all relevant issues: policy, technology, international cooperation, framework conditions, etc….
The Raw Materials Week is centred around a series of events organised by the European Commission addressing the latest news regarding raw materials in the EU:
- 6 November: Copernicus for raw materials.
- 7 November:
- EU advanced mining country raw materials diplomacy dialogue
- EU critical raw materials event
- 8 November: "5th annual high level conference of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on raw materials"
- 9 November:
- Horizon 2020: societal challenge 5 infoday & and brokerage event
- Reconciling biodiversity protection and extractive activities within Natura 2000 Network
Further details about these events will be published shortly. Other stakeholders are invited to organise satellite events.
If you would like to add your event to the programme, please contact GROW-EIP-RAW-MATERIALS@ec.europa.eu